Online Shop Terms and Conditions
This website is owned and operated by Batman Cricket Services CC T/A D&P Cricket. Hereafter referred to as D&P Cricket.
Please read these simple terms and conditions relating to purchasing items on this website. If you, the purchaser, do not agree to any of the terms, please send an email directly to email@example.com with your concerns.
- In order to make a purchase online, you, the purchaser, will be required to provide certain personal information. These will include your name, delivery address, contact number and email address. This information will be kept on D&P Cricket’s personal database and only shared with the relevant independent courier company.
- It is the responsibility of you, the purchaser, to ensure your order, billing details and delivery information is correct before making payment.
- The service we offer is a door-to-door service, which means that the order is delivered to the address, not person. i.e., If you, the purchaser, is not at the premises at the time of delivery, the order will be left with anyone at that address e.g., security, staff, reception desk, etc. It is therefore mandatory to supply a contact number which you, the purchaser, can be reached on during delivery hours.
- D&P Cricket’s online shop ships nationally within South Africa, excluding PO Boxes, farms and rural areas.
- Buyers on farms and in rural areas, as well as international buyers, can email their orders directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. An agent will respond with a quote (excluding VAT where applicable), and include the corresponding courier/shipping fee to the purchaser’s address.
- Gift Vouchers/Coupons can not be exchanged for cash.
- Gift Vouchers/Coupons which have been purchased are not refundable.
Order Rejection or Cancellation by D&P Cricket
- All orders placed through this website are subject to acceptance by D&P Cricket.
- D&P Cricket may reject or cancel an order, whether or not the order has been confirmed on the website. For example, this may happen when an ordered item is out of stock. An agent will contact the purchaser within 24 working hours via email.
- If your credit card has already been charged for the order, D&P Cricket will issue a full refund.
- If you used a Gift Voucher/Coupon, the Gift Voucher/Coupon will be reinstated.
Order Rejection or Cancellation by the Purchaser
- Orders may be cancelled after an agent from D&P Cricket has contacted the purchaser to notify them of stock unavailability. The purchaser will be issued a full refund should no substitute products be selected.
- Orders may be cancelled/changed if products have not yet been dispatched, by sending an email to email@example.com or calling +27 21 762 0080. A 10% administration fee will be charged and deducted from any refund due.
- Should goods not meet your satisfaction or not fit correctly, then contact D&P Cricket by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or calling +27 21 762 0080.
- All products can be returned free of charge within 5 days of purchase.
- All returned products will only be accepted if:
- they are in an ‘as new’ condition
- if any hang-tags they may have, have not been removed
- if the products are still in their original packaging
- if they have not been worn for longer than mere fitting-for-size purposes
- if they have been damaged by misuse or used in any manner whatsoever
- if any free promotional gift or accompanying items/parts/accessories are included in the return
- D&P Cricket head office will only process a return if the products returned are in accordance with the above specifications and the refund will be allocated in the same manner the transaction transpired i.e. If the items were purchased with a credit/debit card, the refund will be made to the same card which was used to make the original purchase.
- Under no circumstances will D&P Cricket refund any purchase price to a different card to that which was used for payment in the original transaction.
- Refunds will only be issued by D&P Cricket on products purchased via the D&P Cricket online shop or at the D&P Cricket Shop in Ottery. Purchases of D&P Cricket products made from other retailers or resellers need to be returned to those respective retailers or resellers.
- It is the responsibility of the purchaser to ensure the goods are returned in the same order that they were dispatched in from D&P Cricket. Any losses or damages will be deducted from the refund due to the purchaser.
- Sale items cannot refunded.
Online Orders and Dispatch Fees for Areas Beyond South African Borders
- These orders need to be emailed directly to email@example.com or placed by phone on +27 21 762 0080.
- Replies may take up to 24 working hours.
- A D&P Cricket agent will reply to the sender’s email with an invoice:
- Excluding VAT where applicable, and
- Including the corresponding courier/shipping fee.
- Or the agent will notify the sender of any unavailable items and available substitute options.
- Payment can be made using the secure YOCO portal. This payment gateway allows for the use of Visa and Mastercard cards.
- Once an order has been dispatched from D&P Cricket, all risk to that parcel passes on to the purchaser.
- D&P Cricket makes use of independent courier and shipping companies.
- Deliveries lead times are dependent on the courier and are not in the control of D&P Cricket or their staff members.
- Parcels are tracked and insured.
- When the package reaches the country of destination, the recipient is liable for any customs or import duties levied by the destination country’s government. D&P Cricket accepts no liability for these additional charges.
- The recipient is responsible for researching what these costs may be that might be charged by their government before placing an order from D&P Cricket.
Credit Card Security
- Payment can by made by Debit or Credit Cards via the secure YOCO portal. This payment gateway allows for the use of Visa and Mastercard cards.
- Industry recognised, SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) is enabled on the payments page.
- D&P Cricket saves basic customer information in a website users database, this does not include any credit card information. Credit Card information is only entered into YOCO’s system, D&P Cricket does not capture this information at all.
Accuracy of Product Information
- D&P Cricket aims to ensure that the content on this website is current and correct. Unfortunately, minor errors may occur. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org should you encounter any errors on the website.
- Colours of products seen on screen will differ from monitor to monitor. Therefore, expect the colour of a physical product purchased to differ slightly from the images of that product when seen on screen.
- Measurements of products may be out by a few millimeters as most products are handmade.